Vinaora Nivo Slider 3.xVinaora Nivo Slider 3.x
Integrity, honesty and loyalty to our clients
Professional advice you can trust

Judicial Separation

When a couple cannot agree the terms by which they will live separately moving forward, an Application to the Court for a Judicial Separation can be made by either spouse. In order to obtain a Decree of Judicial Separation, a Court must be satisfied that: 

  • The parties have been living separately from each other for one year.
  • The grounds for an Application exist.
  • The couple has been advised about counselling and mediation.
  • Proper provision has been made for the welfare of the spouses and any dependant children. Orders may also be made in relation to custody and access to the dependent children, payment of maintenance and all or any lump sums (if applicable), the occupation and ownership of property, pension entitlements, succession rights etc. 

If you require legal advice in this area please contact Mary at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. or telephone 065 6840060 to arrange an appointment

Cashin & Associates Solicitors,
3 Francis Street, Ennis, Co. Clare, Ireland
Dublin Office: 64 Francis Street, Dublin 8
T: 00 353 65 6840060  F: 00 353 65 6840034